As of August 10, 2020
Brauz is the trading company of Honeycomb Media Pty Ltd ACN 166 152 405
- our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by Brauz; and
- our commitment to protecting the privacy of your personal information that we collect through the Site, through any Brauz Software, through any Service or directly from you, being the person, organisation or entity that uses our Site, the Brauz Software, our Services and/or any other software and/or services offered by Brauz (referred to as you or your).
SECURITY OF DATA
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode and gender;
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on our Site, Brauz iQ, Brauz Command or by Third Party Retailer offering our Services or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- your name;
- email address;
- address or postal code;
- payment method(s); and
- telephone number.
We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our Services, interact with our Services or personnel, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions
We may also collect information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, preferences, account settings, or otherwise provide information to us through the Brauz Software or the Services or elsewhere.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- your activity on and use of our Services (such as items viewed, history, search queries and purchases);
- your interactions with our system (including any email, push notification and text messaging);
- details of your interactions with our personnel (such as the date, time and reason for contacting us);
- Device IDs or other identifiers;
- Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- Approved Third Parties;
- select entities or individuals that make our Service available on their device or with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities;
- payment service providers who provide us with updated payment method information based on their relationship with you; and
- . publicly available sources.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to contact and communicate with you (including by email, text message and/or push notification);
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- with your consent, for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you;
- for data analytics purposes;
- assisting us to improve our products and services and making them more relevant to you;
- assisting us to improve our website;
- optimise content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- processing and assessing employment applications for current and future positions;
- otherwise managing our internal business operations and processes; and
- with your consent which can be rescinded at any time by email in accordance with the contact provisions of this policy, for automated decision making in processing your personal information for some of the services or products we provide (you can at any time request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision).
MEANS OF COLLECTION
- provide aggregated and anonymised reports to businesses who have a Brauz business subscription;
- monitor the use of our Site and/or Brauz Software and Services;
- help us make improvements to the Site and/or Brauz Software and Services; and
- offer relevant information and services to as many users as possible.
USE OF DATA BY STORES AND OR RETAILERS
USE OF DATA FOR MARKETING
Transfer of Information
By using our Services you consent to Us sharing, where required for the provision of our Services, any and all of your Personal Information with any Approved Third Party.
To protect the Personal Information that we provide to Approved Third Parties, we will enter into contracts with the Approved Third Parties to require the protection of your Personal Information.
Where you use our Service through an Approved Third Party’s system, we may provide you with the option to join the mailing and/or subscriber list of the relevant Approved Third Party. If you take action to indicate your consent of such option, for example by ticking a consent box, we may provide a record of such consent to the relevant Approved Third Party and direct them to add you to their mailing and/or subscriber list.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
By using our Services, you consent to Us sharing your Personal Information with delivery platforms, payment platforms, fulfillment centres, associated third party retailers and our agents where such sharing is required to facilitate the use of the platform for the purposes of providing you with components of our Services.
To the greatest extent possible under the relevant laws, we are not responsible for or liable for the protection and privacy of any information which is provided to an Approved Third Party or to a ridesharing platform and/or payment platform.
GENERAL TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY
- hosting, managing and servicing our data;
- distributing emails;
- research and analysis;
- advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions; and
- administering certain services, features and reporting.
Brauz may also share your information if requested by law, to prevent any illegal activity and defend third party claims against Brauz.
To the greatest extent possible under the relevant laws, we are not responsible or liable for any linked websites or apps not owned or controlled by us including their content, use of apps, or their privacy practises.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
Brauz may transfer your personal information to our related entities, Approved Third Parties and third party service providers based in Australia or overseas (including in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia or Australia).
INFORMATION BRAUZ DOES NOT COLLECT
- your race or ethnic origin;
- your political opinions;
- your religious or philosophical beliefs;
- your trade union memberships;
- your genetic or biometric data;
- your health or mortality; and
- your sex life or sexual orientation.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
We take our obligations to protect your Personal Information very seriously. This includes ensuring that we meet the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner guidelines with respect to the appropriate level of information and software security, governance and associated procedures so as to adequately protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
Brauz will take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer or Device to our Services and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is never completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from our Services may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
We may need to maintain records for a significant period of time. However, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information where we consider that the information is no longer needed or where you request deletion of such information.
Once you choose to furnish the Site (and/or our Services) with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. If requested by you, we will assist you to remove our cookies and or web beacons.
Web beacons or clear.gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use web beacons on our Site and Brauz Software (or via our Services) from time to time.
FACEBOOK PIXELS, GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND OTHER SIMILAR CODE
A Facebook Pixels, Google analytics and other similar codes are used to analyse and track site visitors and to understand the actions site visitors take on websites.
We may use Facebook Pixels, Google analytics and other similar code on our Brauz Software (and/or our Services) from time to time, if you use a Facebook and/or Google account to sign up to any of our Brauz Software.
In the course of providing Services to you, we may use geotracking or other geolocation technology, if you consent. We may use geotracking to personalise suggested items you may be interested in and to provide you with a better user experience. Geotracking is utilised so that our Services are useful at particular locations.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
Our Services may also contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over those websites. To the greatest extent possible under the relevant laws, we are not responsible for or liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites.
We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up-to-date. We realise that this information may change frequently with changes of address and other personal circumstances. If at any time you would like to access, correct or change any personal information provided to us by you, please contact our privacy officer by email at Privacy@brauz.com. Please note that where you require copies of your personal and/or sensitive information held by us, we may charge you a reasonable fee for the postage and administration involved in complying with any such request.
- access the data we hold about you;
- be informed (including being informed about what data is being processed and how and why it is being processed as well as being informed about anyone else the data may be passed to);
- rectify your data (including the right to have your data modified or corrected)
- erase your data (including the right to request the deletion of your data in certain circumstances such as where you withdraw your consent, deletion of data where your data is no longer required for the collection purpose or deletion of your data where it has been unlawfully processed).
- Restrict processing of your data (including the right to ask for any temporary stop to procession);
- take your data (including the right to ask Brauz to provide you with any of the data you supplied directly to the Data Controller in a useable form);
- object (including the right to object to additional processing of your data which is inconsistent with the reason for which it was collected and including the right to object to profiling, automation, and direct marketing); and
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Providing us with your Personal Information is optional to you.
If you provide us with third party Personal Information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information.
You may submit a Subject Access Request at any time to request details of Personal Information that we hold about you. If we receive a Subject Access Request from you we will within 30 days of your request, free of charge to you, provide you with disclosure of your Held Information.
To unsubscribe from our database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
We will respond and advise whether we agree with your complaint or not. If we do not agree, we will provide reasons. If we do agree, we will advise what (if any) action we consider it appropriate to take in response. If you are still not satisfied after having contacted us and given us a reasonable time to respond, then we suggest that you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- “Approved Third Parties” means any Third Party Retailer (and their stores and staff), Retail Centres (and their staff) and/or any agent or employee of Brauz.
- “Brauz”, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Honeycomb Media Pty Ltd ACN 166 152 405 and its successors and assignees and appointed Data Controller.
- “Brauz Software” refers to the Site, Brauz IQ, Brauz Command, Brauz API and Brauz Scripts.
- “Consent Mechanism” means the functionality for a user to indicate their consent to either by way of a checkbox or other electronic mechanism.
- “Data Controller” refers to Brauz
- “Data Protection Officer” refers to Rajesh Yeluri
- “Device” refers to any mobile phone, tablet or other device capable of running the Brauz Software or through which the Services can be accessed.
- “Held Information” means:
- The personal information we hold in relation to you;
- Why we process your personal information;
- Who we provide access to in relation to your personal information;
- How and if this personal information is being processed in automated decisions; and
- The processes we use in relation to your information.
- “Information Subject” means a person or persons whose personal information is collected by Brauz.
- “Retail Centre” refers to an operator of a retail complex and/or retail precinct.
- “Retailer Stores” refers to a store belonging to or associated with a Retailer.
- “Retailer” refers to retailers with more than one physical store and/or online store which sells items or products belonging to a particular brand or items or products belonging to and sourced from more than one brand.
- “Service” or ” Services” refers to the functions, services, uses and content of the Brauz Software include Brauz iQ, Brauz Command and our services used on Third Party Retailer websites such as Reserve In-Store, Park and Collect, Click and Collect and Deliver From Stores.
- “Subject Access Request” means a user access request.
- “Brauz API and Brauz Scripts” refers to the Brauz Software provided by Brauz which is integrated by the Retailer or Store (as applicable) in their Third Party Retailer Site. For the avoidance of doubt, the Brauz API and Brauz Script includes ou Services such as Reserve In-Store, Park and Collect, Click and Collect and Deliver From Stores or if the Third Party Retailer site does not utilise these Services, any of the features or functionality of our Services.
- “Third Party Retailers” refers to a Retailer, Retailer Store and/or any other retail outlet or store using the Brauz Software or Services.